|means an account required to access and/or use certain areas of Our Site, as detailed in Clause 4;
|means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases, and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site;
|“Third Party Advertising”
|means advertising displayed on Our Site, provided by third parties;
|“Third Party Advertiser”
|means a party responsible for Third-Party Advertising displayed on Our Site;
|means Our website builder platform, provided on Our Site for the creation, editing, and hosting of User Sites;
|means a user of Our Site;
|means any Content submitted by a User;
|means a website created by a User using Our Platform, which shall contain User Content and be hosted by Us;
|means AEG Cleaning Services Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 13659771, whose registered address is 10-16 Tiller Road, 14/2e, Canary Wharf, London, E14 8PX and whose main trading address is 10-16 Tiller Road, 14/2e, Canary Wharf, London, E14 8PX.
- Information About Us
- 2.1Our Site is owned and operated by AEG Cleaning Services Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 13659771, whose registered address is 10-16 Tiller Road, 14/2e, Canary Wharf, London, E14 8PX and whose main trading address is 10-16 Tiller Road, 14/2e, Canary Wharf, London, E14 8PX.
- 2.2Our VAT number is GB393769927.
- Access to Our Site
- 3.1Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- 3.2It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- 3.3Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend, or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- 4.1Certain parts of Our Site (including the ability to create User Sites) require an Account in order to use them.
- 4.2You may not create an Account if you are under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age but over 16 years of age, your parent or guardian should create the Account for you, and you must only use the Account with their supervision.
- 4.3When creating an Account, the information you provide must be accurate and complete. If any of your information changes at a later date, it is your responsibility to ensure that your Account is kept up-to-date.
- 4.4We recommend that you choose a strong password for your Account, consisting of a combination of upper-case and lower-case letters, numbers and special characters.
- 4.5It is your responsibility to keep your password safe. You must not share your Account with anyone else.
- 4.6If you believe your Account is being used without your permission, please contact Us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 998 3113. We will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your Account.
- 4.7You must not use anyone else’s Account without the express permission of the User to whom the Account belongs.
- 4.8All personal information provided in your Account will be collected, used, and held in accordance with your rights and Our obligations under the law, as set out in Clause 15.
- 4.9If you wish to suspend AND/OR delete your Account, you may do so at any time by emailing your cancellation by writing to email@example.com. If you delete your Account, We will remove your information from Our systems and remove your User Content and User Site(s) from Our Site and Platform (where applicable). Deleting your Account will also remove access to any areas of Our Site requiring an Account for access.
- Intellectual Property Rights and Use of Our Site
- 5.1With the exception of User Content (including but not limited to that incorporated into User Sites), all Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content, including User Content, is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- 5.2Subject to sub-Clauses 5.3 and 5.6, you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content (including User Content) from Our Site unless given express written permission to do so by Us or the relevant User.
- 5.3You may:
- 5.3.11 access, view, and use Our Site in any web browser (including, but not limited to, in-app web browsers);
- 5.3.2download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
- 5.3.3print one copy of any pages from Our Site;
- 5.3.4download extracts from pages on Our Site; and
- 5.3.5save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
- 5.4The owner and author of any Content (including User Content) must always be acknowledged when re-using that Content.
- 5.5You may not use any Content (including User Content) printed, saved, or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or Our licensors, or the relevant User, as appropriate) to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing, and use of Our Site for general purposes, whether by business users or consumers.
- Links to Our Site
- 7.1You may link to Our Site provided that:
- 7.1.1you do so fairly and legally;
- 7.1.2you do not do so in a way that suggests any form of association, endorsement, or approval on Our part where none exists;
- 7.1.3you do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission; and
- 7.1.4you do not do so in a way that is intended to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
- 7.2You may not link to any page other than the homepage of Our Site, https://www.aegcleaning.co.uk/. Linking to other pages (known as “deep linking”) requires Our express written permission. Please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- 7.3You may not link to Our Site from any other site where that site’s main Content (i.e. the site’s primary purpose and Content, not comments or similar from other users) contains material that:
- 7.3.1is sexually explicit;
- 7.3.2is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful, or otherwise inflammatory;
- 7.3.3promotes violence;
- 7.3.4promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- 7.3.5discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group, or class of persons; race; gender; religion; nationality; disability; sexual orientation; or age;
- 7.3.6is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- 7.3.7is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- 7.3.8is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
- 7.3.9misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 7.4);
- 7.3.10implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- 7.3.11infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks, patents, and database rights) of any other party; or
- 7.3.12is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- 7.1You may link to Our Site provided that:
- Links to Other Sites
- Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the Content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Third Party Advertising
- 9.1We may feature Third Party Advertising on Our Site.
- 9.2You agree that you will not attempt to remove or hide any Third Party Advertising using HTML/CSS or by any other method.
- 9.3We are not responsible for any Third Party Advertising on Our Site. Each Third Party Advertiser is responsible for the Content of their own Third Party Advertising. We will not be liable for any Third Party Advertising on Our Site including, but not limited to, any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions.
- Disclaimers and Legal Rights
- 10.1Nothing on Our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. Information and other materials on Our Site are provided for general information purposes only. [Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action based on any information provided on Our Site.
- 10.2Insofar as is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure. If, as a result of Our failure to exercise reasonable care and skill, any digital content from Our Site damages your device or other digital Content belonging to you (if you are a consumer) you may be entitled to specific legal remedies. For more details concerning your rights and remedies as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- 10.3We make reasonable efforts to ensure that Our Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties, or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
- 10.4We are not responsible for the Content or accuracy of any User Content, nor for any opinions, views, or values expressed in any User Content. Any such opinions, views, or values are those of the relevant User and do not reflect Our opinions, views, or values in any way.
- Our Liability
- 11.2To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any User for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site, or the Content of, use of, or reliance upon any Content (including User Content) included on Our Site.
- 11.3To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Site or to any Content (including User Content) included on Our Site.
- 11.4If you are a business (i.e. a User using Our Site in the course of business and/or for commercial reasons), We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- 11.5We use all reasonable skills and care to ensure that Our Site is free from viruses and other malware. Subject to sub-Clause 10.2. However, We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial-of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data, or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Site or any other site referred to on Our Site.
- 11.6We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Viruses, Malware, and Security
- 12.1We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware, including, but not limited to, the scanning of all User Content uploaded by Users for viruses and malware as it is uploaded. We do not, however, guarantee that Our Site is secure or free from viruses or other malware and accept no liability in respect of the same, as detailed in sub-Clause 11.5, subject to sub-Clause 10.2
- 12.2You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data, and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- 12.3You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
- 12.4You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
- 12.5You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial-of-service attack, or by any other means.
- 12.6By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 12.3 to 12.5, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
- Acceptable Usage Policy
- 13.1You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful, and that complies with the provisions of this Clause 13. Specifically:
- 13.1.1you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national, or international laws and/or regulations;
- 13.1.2you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- 13.1.3you must not use Our Site to send knowingly, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
- 13.1.4you must not use Our Site in any way or for any purpose that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- 13.2When using Our Site, you must not communicate or otherwise do anything that:
- 13.2.1is sexually explicit;
- 13.2.2is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful, or otherwise inflammatory;
- 13.2.3promotes violence;
- 13.2.4promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- 13.2.5discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group, or class of persons; race; gender; religion; nationality; disability; sexual orientation; or age;
- 13.2.6is intended or otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- 13.2.7is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive;
- 13.2.8is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy or otherwise uses their personal data in a way that you do not have a right to;
- 13.2.9misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents your identity or affiliation in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included within this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 13.2);
- 13.2.10implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- 13.2.11infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks, patents, and database rights) of any other party; or
- 13.2.12is in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- 13.3.1removing your User Content (including, but not limited to, any User Sites) from Our Site;
- 13.3.2issuing you with a written warning;
- 13.3.3legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs resulting from your breach on an indemnity basis;
- 13.3.4further legal action against you as appropriate;
- 13.3.5disclosing such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- 13.3.6any other actions which We deem reasonably necessary, appropriate, and lawful.
- 13.1You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful, and that complies with the provisions of this Clause 13. Specifically:
- Privacy and Cookies
- How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- 15.1All personal information that We may use will be collected, processed and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights under the GDPR.
- Communications from Us
- 16.2We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express permission. If you do give Us permission, you may opt out at any time. Any and all marketing emails sent by Us include an unsubscribe link. If you opt-out of receiving emails from Us, it may take up to 2 weeks for Us to comply with your request. During that time, you may continue to receive emails from Us.
- Contacting Us
- To contact Us, please email Us directly at email@example.com or use any of the options provided on Our contact page www.aegcleaning.co.uk/contacts.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- 19.1These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
- 19.2If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 19.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
- 19.3If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
- 19.4If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.